Check this link for any invitational or preUIL contests.
Be sure and register for membership in ATSSB and TMEA. Here are the links to do that online.
Region Meeting tonight at 5PM in Mt. Pleasant High School. We will have a brief ATSSB portion for new info.
All Contests for this upcoming year are now listed on the TMEA website and you can enter students. If you have any questions please let me know.
- All contests deadlines will be 14 days prior to the audition.
- The late and final online student entry will be 7 days prior to the day of audition.
- Correction to an existing student entry may be made between 13 and 7 days prior to the audition without penalty, but any student entry added less than 14 days but more than 7 days prior to the contest will result in an additional 100% student late fee.
- Entries begun less than 14 but more than 7 days prior to the contest will be assessed a 50% additional CAMPUS fee charge and 100% student fee charge.
- A CAMPUS entry created less than 14 days prior to the contest will be subject to the TMEA Grievance Process.
- Directors will be allowed to add or change student entries the day of the audition if region rules allow it. The 50% additional CAMPUS and 100% additional student late fees will be assessed.
- All fees must be paid or supported by a school purchase order prior to the start of auditions.
- Remember – Do NOT delete DNAs – you may OMIT them but do not DELETE them. TMEA needs the data.
Please be aware of the changes and updates to the Audition process. Most are not new, however I will point out to you the added CAMPUS entry Grievance Process, and the added CAMPUS fee (number 4 and 6,) plus 100% entry fee for changes the day of. Also, I will have to strictly enforce rule 7. Please make sure you have a PO or Check to me the day of or prior to the audition or we cannot allow your student to audition.
If you have any questions please let me know.