- All contests deadlines will be 14 days prior to the audition.
- The late and final online student entry will be 7 days prior to the day of audition.
- Correction to an existing student entry may be made between 13 and 7 days prior to the audition without penalty, but any student entry added less than 14 days but more than 7 days prior to the contest will result in an additional 100% student late fee.
- Entries begun less than 14 but more than 7 days prior to the contest will be assessed a 50% additional CAMPUS fee charge and 100% student fee charge.
- A CAMPUS entry created less than 14 days prior to the contest will be subject to the TMEA Grievance Process.
- Directors will be allowed to add or change student entries the day of the audition if region rules allow it. The 50% additional CAMPUS and 100% additional student late fees will be assessed.
- All fees must be paid or supported by a school purchase order prior to the start of auditions.
- Remember – Do NOT delete DNAs – you may OMIT them but do not DELETE them. TMEA needs the data.
Please be aware of the changes and updates to the Audition process. Most are not new, however I will point out to you the added CAMPUS entry Grievance Process, and the added CAMPUS fee (number 4 and 6,) plus 100% entry fee for changes the day of. Also, I will have to strictly enforce rule 7. Please make sure you have a PO or Check to me the day of or prior to the audition or we cannot allow your student to audition.
If you have any questions please let me know.